Helpful sources of information
The attorneys and staff of Williams, Brodersen, Pritchett, & Burke LLP, are ready to meet with you to review your case. However, we have found that the organizations listed below are often able to help address problems so you may be able to avoid the cost of engaging an attorney.
If you do not find the help you need, please contact us. We will ensure that you are referred to an experienced attorney who can answer your questions.
Call for a free consultation: 559-635-9000
- California Dept. of Fair Employment and Housing
- CA Division of Labor Standards Enforcement (DSLE):
- State of California Employment Dev. Dept.
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- California Bureau of Real Estate
- Social Security Administration
- Attorney General (CA Dept. of Justice
- California Secretary of State
- California Contractors License Board
- Internal Revenue Service
- California Franchise Tax Board
“Williams, Brodersen, Pritchett, & Burke LLP have been with our business since its inception. We are thankful for their guidance, support and attention in establishing and assisting our business as we have grown.”
Dan Campbell, President, Beach Cities Learning Center, Inc.